The best way to make life a bit more enjoyable for teens is to tell them funny jokes. You can share one-liners, clean jokes, and funny comebacks in person, on social media, or through text messages. All of these jokes were written by Michele Meleen.
Clean Classic Style Jokes to Tell Your Friends
When you combine classic joke structure with modern tools, movies, products, or trends, you’ve got a good clean joke on your hands.
- Are you looking for a grandma in a hurry? Become an Instagrammer!
- If you hit your friend with a 2-liter of soda, will it hurt? Soft drinks are good for you!
- How would you describe an android’s favorite dessert? In the past, it has eaten cupcakes, donuts, eclairs, froyo, gingerbread, honeycomb, ice cream sandwiches, jelly beans, kit kats, lollipops, marshmallows, nougat, oreos, then pie, but now it does not like dessert anymore!
- How long does it take for a joke to stop being funny? As soon as it becomes apparent.
- T-Rex arms are shorter than those of which dinosaur? There is a thesaurus.
- What is the process of aging for snowmen called? The evaporation process.
- When the teacher opened the classroom on the first day of school, what did she shout? There are supplies!
- How can gray and rocky be combined? There is a rock.
- The teacher asks, “Where’s your homework?” It took a sick day. There were too many problems with it.
- Is there a reason why the cloud dropped music notes instead of raindrops? The song was on SoundCloud.
- What’s wrong with me? I can’t finish this joke. The end came for me.
- How many feet can a pair of shoes accommodate? A Vans shoe.
- Is there a reason why the torch was happy? There was light on it.
- What was the reason for the parents’ fear of the energy drink? There was a monster there!
Teenage Joke One Liners
Teenagers are known for their unique sense of humor, and some of the funniest jokes are one-liners with punchlines. It is also possible to make memes out of these types of jokes.
- Is it possible to call my phone? I’ve lost it. Sure, but you won’t get an answer.
- It’s been a while since I’ve had Corn Flakes. My cereal killer Netflix special will be available next Tuesday.
- What’s the point of being the tiger king when you could be the lion king? Mufasa was probably killed by Carole!
- Taking this class with my eyes closed will be no problem for me since I’m so good at math.
- As a result of watching so many episodes of The Mandalorian, I’m feeling like Dizzney!
- When you get a hand cramp and have to wave at your teacher in the middle of a lecture.
- Whenever you stretch and look like you dabbed, it’s embarrassing.
- I’m thinking about changing my name to (insert first name) the creator. Friends ask, “What did you create?” My new name.
- Say, “Don’t do that again, I can only handle a little dab.” when someone does a dab.
- It was time for me to make my bed. I will never have to make it again since I will sleep on the couch.
More Jokes and Pranks for Your Friends
The Internet is full of jokes and prank ideas. Check out these jokes and pranks you can share at school without getting in trouble.
- The badness of cheesy jokes for kids makes them hilarious.
- Get your blonde friends laughing with some clean blonde jokes.
- There are some college humor jokes that are appropriate for older teens as well.
- Make a harmless senior prank that everyone will enjoy.
- A clean practical joke can be used to get revenge on a friend.
Have Fun With Friends
Keep your friends laughing all through class by spouting off some hilarious jokes during those trips to the bathroom or hallways. You should keep your jokes PG so you don’t get in trouble if you tell them at school.